Monday, 22 May 2017

Warning! See The Power of Infinix Hot 4




 A Facebook user, Mimi Hillz, has taken to the social media platform to narrate how her friend’s phone ‘Infinix Hot 4’ exploded and burnt her friend’s leg while she was sweeping.



Here’s what she wrote;


“Infinix hot 4 exploded live in our compound this morning the phone was in her pocket while she was sweeping then exploded Thanks to God Almighty a live was saved today #INFINIXHOT4”




Like This Article? Please Like Us On

Follow Us On
Follow us on so as to get instant updates on published posts.
Don't forget to use the share buttons and kindly drop your comments below

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe To Get Latest News Updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner